My Beautiful Furbabies....

Friday, October 28, 2011

Win a $10 Gift Certificate to Life's Abundance!


Enter to win a $10.00 Gift Certificate for ANY product on my Life's Abundance website during Live Laugh Love to Shop's Weekend Blog hop, 10/28 through 10/30.  To win simply follow my blog, then leave a comment under this post telling me what you like most about my blog. Don't forget to include your email address so I can contact the winner.  Winner will be chosen randomly from all entries.

 The winner will receive an email with a unique gift certificate code, along with a printable version of your gift certificate. With no hidden fees and no expiration dates, you can redeem the gift certificates for any products on my Life's Abundance web site @ http://HeresToHappierHealthierPets.com

1 comment:

  1. I like Tara's story. Tara is beautiful. I just love German Shepherd's too. :)

    ReplyDelete